Thursday, September 24, 2009

This is Sparta

I just watched Yes Man, quite the inspirational movie. Especially since things have been a little boring for me lately. So I'm going to say yes to everything for a week, except for stupidbullshitthings people would try to play. That said, why not? But fo real 7 days This Friday to next Friday, All yes. On a different note my parents are coming to visit this weekend they'll be here tomorrow at 4. Atleast theyre bringing me food. Hopefully they wont be offended by drunk college kids at the football game. I'm not sure how this will affect my partying game this weekend, I was hoping to come back like bam after last week but I'll see what comes. Bp tournament this weekend if I can make it out. I should get to bed though, sleeping might be hard I've been stoned the last three nights before i went to bed. looks like its advil od time, ha just kidding kind of




No comments: