Sunday, September 13, 2009

Learned Doctors

So the weekend came and life was good again. I had alot of fun but dealt with alot of house owning douchebags. Friday night is really a blur. Not much happened, chilled at a friends place drank some shat. Saturday I went to our game, legit ownage we won 49 to 17, jump to 2-0. The Game was mad fun, first one I've been to. Saturday night, hit up this place, the party was bouncing but the people at the door were straight ignant shits. It's all good I had fun and didnt pay 5 bucks either, and still drank their shitty ass beer. Oh yeaa. After that walked with a shit ton of people to another party that was busted, but we set up shop made jungle juice and got maddd shwasted. I'd give this weekend a Reasonable 8.5/10: a good solid weekend with some oh snap moments, but dragged down by house owning douches. Anyway so i'm sort of a mini celebrity now. You should be my fan its to the Right.

No comments: