Sunday, September 20, 2009

Fail. FailFailFail

It figures my Satruday night would suck too. I feel like a loser posting twice in a weekend, but who am i kiddin I am one. not. ish. My saturday night was wack too. Went to a party, got 2 cups ; keg was tapped. Peaced on my friends with other friends I met at the party to go hang out with maryjane. But like the dumbasses we are, the 3 of us decided to roll right on campus. Cops came, my friend got arrested. I felt bad me and this other girl just got to leave. It was stupid, apparently my friends alright. Then I met up with my other friends from the original party, they peaced said it was lame. I went over to m's afterwards but that was wack too. I ended up going home pretty sober, only to wake up today so I can study for 2 tests. This weekend gets a 3/10. I'll give it some points for the attempt on my part to have fun, but mostly it was just a downer. I rate my weekends by 4 catagories. I know this is worst weekend to go into this but I have along day of hw to do.

Crunkness: 3/10
fun: 1/10
Atmosphere: 4/10
Extras:4/10
Shenigans: 4/10

Extras really just includes people I meet, randoms things that happens. misc things. Shenigans is well, drunk shenigans.

No comments: