Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Is it sad the most exciting part of my week is my classes

I've just accepted the fact that I can't fall asleep until 2am now. It's not my fault, I wake up at 10am everyday(excluding weekends)and I try to fall asleep by 1 but I cant. Usually I end up getting into bed at 12am flat, and literally I just lay there until 2 sometimes 3. I don't know if thats insomnia but I legit cant cant sleep. I'll probably look up some tylenol pm later. It's been a slow week, two days has felt like forever. Monday I have 5 classes though. Tomorrow I only have 4, Friday 3. It keeps getting better. What really sucks is my 1 tuesday thursday class. It shits on my whole schedule. On the good side I feel like I finally get my Oceanography class, right at the last possible second where I still have time to turn everything around. Theres still Like 2 weeks before our first exam. I don't know why but I feel like I have no excuse to get nothing but great grades. I mean last year I was party'd out atleast 2 nights a week, always if not more. Some weeks I was trashed all 7 days. And now all my partying is exclusively on week days. Even with this feeling my goal is still above a 3.6, which would be a 3.7 an exact tie with my first semester of last year. Anyway I've babbled about this shit too long. Tomorrows wednesday, another chance for success

No comments: