Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Now jump up and get crazy

I've been messing around with madtracker lately, its this free program that makes beats. After 7 months I'm finally learning how to structure songsish. One day I'll be a famous rapper or something. I realized I actually do like going to my classes. It gives me something to do, so does homework. I think I bombed my marketing test. It was the damn product Growth Martix. I hate doing bad on the first test in a class. It puts so much pressure on the other tests. On the up my spanish 2 test went great. I have two tests next week, I need to get to work on Oceanography. Oceanography & Marketing are probably going to be my most challenging classes this semester; Communications my throw me off some but hopefully not. Anyway I leave you with me and my dawg ontop of our friends car


No comments: