Monday, August 10, 2009

You should always live your life as if you were looking back 6 months from now

I have not been doing that lately at all, and I regret it. I think about if I could redo lost years alot; not everyday, but probably atleast once a week. I think about how much more fun high school could of been, and I also think about how much fun my first year of college was. I feel like i've reached a dead end here. I sort of have nothing to say and I sort of have everything to say. I've been thinking about this summer and how its really sucked, I'm glad its almost over now. I wish I could say I've learned something from these months but I know I havent. Infact I've probably lost my way alot really. I know I've pissed off two girls who will not be talking to me for along time. I also feel like my hs friends are the most boring people ever; I know theres not much to do but we never do anything, atleast our senior year we went to the movies and sports games on weekends. Not to mention any prospects of myself meeting women were put on hold the minute I left my school for summer. Don't even get my started on my job and my fatshitabouttodiefromaheartattackbecauseofstress kitchen manager. The only thing nice has been my fake id which i stopped using because I kept doing stupid stuff while wasted. Damn I really miss college, and my friends, and fun. It's 2:21am I can't sleep and im feelin pessimistic

No comments: