Sunday, August 16, 2009

The Dullest moment of my life

Waiting on my boxers to finish washing so i can take a shower after playing DDR and working out. I have 12 days left, and I'm not even sure if which of my friends have left and which are still here, but I'm pretty sure I'm the last one after this weekend. I didnt even really say good bye to anyone. To be honest I don't really care to either. Ever since i my parents went out of town all I've really done is be anti social and workout in basement. I just have this idea in my head all I should be focusing on is going back to school and being ready to make friends. All i've really done tho is lose my beer belly. While it is nice not feel like a fatshit It'll just be back after my first semester haha. Anyways I'm ready to go back to my awesome fun party everynight and get amazing grades college life. And yes it really is exactly like that. :D

No comments: