Sunday, August 30, 2009

smoke clowns like you on the bball court

My first weekend back, and it was good one. Being a sophomore is fun, but different. I'd rate this weekend a 8.4/10. Not exceptionally great, but full of good surprises and nostalgia. Whats good about college now is that my friends all have houses now, which makes finding a good party is alot easiar. Friday partied at a friends house, lots of free beer and good crowd. Cops showed up and busted the place after being there for probably an hour and a hhalf. Good time, the night crippled with an extra long walk across the boulevard. but plus'd with pizza at the end of the night. Saturday no hangover, and went to another friends of mine's house. The party was huge and I was severely gone by the end of the night. Saw almost all my friends and met some people. Sunday morning major hangover, but i probably deserved it ha. Good stuff, Living on campus a second year is nice but weird, as many of my friends now have houses. I'm hanging out with more of my secondary friends now bc they are the only ones on campus. Not really a bad thing but different.

No comments: