Tuesday, August 25, 2009

What Am I fighting for

I've been wondering If I have a drinking problem lately. I dont drink everyday, but I probably drink more than I should. I've definitely stopped drinking as much as I used to, but I still do it when it's not needed. Tomorrow is wednesday, I leave Friday morning, still need to pack. I am on edge, anxious, everything. I want to be back where I belong and fastforward these last days. I am ready to go back, ready to see my friends, AND even ready to face that one person who I've spent my life searching for/Hiding from. I AM READY. I only ask that God does not bring it on too fast. I hope my DDR pad works tomorrow, it didnt today, and I needthat shit. I hate running, I cant do cardio without it, plus it takes me away from reality ha. thats all for today Payce

No comments: