Monday, August 31, 2009

lame titles and status updates

First day of classes today, only 1 class tomorrow. Things went pretty well with some ironic and awkward moments involving seeing people whom I embarrassed my self much with while drunk. Still though I feel like i can succeed this semester. All A's are definitely a possibility so far (excluding my comm class tomorrow which i will find out about). I met probably 3 new people today. Not bad. I've been thinking of some rules for meeting new people

1. Don't be stuupid
-pretty self explanatory not to be a dumbass
2. keep it short and confident
-depressing life stories don't make friends
3. take advantage of opportunities
- there are tons of chances to start conversations. I think once you learn to just do it, the more opportunities you see.

I'm excited to see where this year goes. Things are on the up, you can never stop trying to make things better for yourself though.

No comments: