Monday, August 24, 2009

its the final Countdown ?

I leave on Friday to go back to school. This has been the longest summer, and most boring one I think I've ever had. Looking back I don't have much to say about it. One of my good friends isn't coming back to school this semester which sucks, but I'm not to worried. I'm more worried about my other friends that are coming back,they are not the most dependable. I am living on campus again so maybe I will make some new friends. I feel very ready to focus on school work again, I'm almost done with my Gen ed's, and I'm starting my minor/major. Right now my GPA is a 3.6 I'd like to see it go up some. I guess my main goal is to get above a 3.6 for this year, both semesters. Straight A's would be nice lol I wish I got good grades in Highschool, its a damn self esteem booster fo sho.

No comments: