Tuesday, January 19, 2010

You can and all charges will be dismissed

And that was what the judge said when my accusing officer did not appear in court and I asked permission to request dismissal of my charges. Boom Baby. No probation, no fines, no community service, no alc abuse classes, no license suspension. Boom baby. ha. This is no doubt anything else but an act of God. That is why I may not be writing for awhile. I've decided to quit drinking completely. Second chances like this don't happen often and i'm a big believer in life throwing you signs. This was definitely a sign it's time to hang up my towel. I had fun, I'm glad I have these party reviews to remember the good times I had. I still might smoke some, but only on occasion. I may return 1 year and 4 months from now. Until then my only advice to anyone here is to stay black.

No comments: