Tuesday, January 12, 2010

1 down 1 to go

Had my hearing for school today. Guilty as whatever. My parents will get a letter notification of my shortcomings and I will have to pay a 50 dollar fine, and attend university alcohol classes. Next tuesday I have court, and may have to pay fines, attend government alcohol classes, and be on probation, oh and do community service. I will also have my license restricted. Fail. If I'm lucky the judge will let me pay the fine for my misdemeanor and I will only have to have a restricted license. Eitherway I will have to make up some bs excuse to my parents about why the university caught me with carrot juice.In other news I had my first day of classes with my tuesday thursday schedule, and It hasnt been that bad. Actually classes look good.

One last tribute to freedom

No comments: