Friday, January 8, 2010

Last weekend in limbo break

Won 30 bucks in poker last night. And it was a hell of a game, almost lost all my chips and then put the little I had left all in and from there it was a fight back but some how I did it. What I hate about poker is it CAN be all skill until there's two people left. Then it pretty much becomes luck, if you play with my crowd atleast. I'm not excited about going back to school, but I'm not unexcited. School will be fine, I just want to get my court date over with. I'll be on probation half my summer which is wack. I'm really not feeling community service either. You gotta do what you gotta do, and know there's something to learn from every experience. God has a plan. Sometimes these things we hate the most really are just a test. Not to mention the one thing that gets me through this is, I gotta long life to live. 6 months is nothing in the grand scheme of things. I definitely need to find a girlfriend who can drive me around wherever I want to go and bring me sandwiches when I need them though. The license restriction is gonna be the worst, but I know it wont be that bad. Mostly though I need to keep my head up and keep living my life. When you get angry, and pissed off thats when a punishment is working its best. I need to do what I gotta do with a smile on my face. If I don't its just more satisfaction the government gets. Live well is the best revenge.

No comments: