Monday, January 4, 2010

Twenty Ten: The Future is here

Not much is goin on. I have one more week of break and it's all gone by pretty fast Last year we had a month, this time only 3 weeks. I'll see if I feel ready to leave next weekend. I'm most likely going to be put on probation when I go to court. It won't be too bad I guess. Attend 2 alc classes, do comm service, and only drive to school or work. I really don't drive anywhere at college anyway. The comm service might suck but hopefully I can find somewhere not bad. I don't really toke up often so breaking up with mary jane should come easy. And heres the kicker. I was charged for alc possession, and on probation I'll be tested for pot, cocaine, heroin etc. but the government will have no way of stopping me from drinking alcohol. oh hey irony how are you? I'm not into hardcore drugs, I just like to have a drink once and awhile, now I will just have a drink with a side of government inconvienence. I'm not angry about my situation, I was but now i'm not. It's just the fact that the whole thing is much more of a waste of time than it is a punishment. Either way I look forward to this next semester. Everyday is an opportunity.

No comments: