Sunday, November 1, 2009

Charged

Had a good weekend. Things have been a bit on the rough side lately so it was nice to get away. Since it was Halloween i figured an update was in order. I can already say my last Halloween was better but this one was good nonetheless. Yea I just said nonetheless. Anyway Friday night went to J's birthday party, It was fun; good amount of people all friendly. Cops showed up around 12 and busted it. I found a corner and hid until they let us go. No jumping fences this time. Anyway got arrested last weekend because a party got busted and like a dumbass jumped the fence and literally 2 cops were just having a conversation on the other side. They later let everyone go and no one got in trouble FML. I wish i had more pictures from this weekend. My costume was pretty balling. I wasn't anything specific but I had a cape, a ninja mask and my green boxers over my pants. Dressed in black of course. Pregamed at R's for like 2 hours (way too long) but it was straight. Went to this packed party then left for this smaller one. It was tight, 2 kegs and not too many people, but alot of people i knew. I was with all my friends too. What more can you ask for eh? Nothing crazy went down but i heard some wack stories about other places so maybe that was good. I'm sure some pictures might come up later but that was the one thing that sucked; who doesnt bring a camera on Halloween? Anyway

Crunkness: 8.5 /10
-No where near last year but still good. Saturday started off slow but I got to where I needed to be. Liquor then kegs? hell yea.

Fun: 8.5 /10
- who doesnt have fun on Halloween. Costumes, candy and beer. Oh yea. I had fun, wish I could of done more party hopping but I found a good place so why push it.

Atmosphere: 9/10
- Props to this one. Partying with all my friends, and all the people I didnt know were friendly too. Not too mention it wasnt that crowded.

Extras: 8 /10
- People in costumes were tight. Saw some good ones. Went to del veqs at the end of saturday which is always a good way to end a night. Overall though kind of tame besides this stuff.

Shenigans: 7.5 /10
- My boxers over my pants was a good conversation starter ha. But thats about it. Good conversation night but the crazyness could of used an upstart.

Overall: 8.3 /10

-8.3 whaat? Yea thats lame but honestly better than an 8 not good enough for and 8 5. Had fun, I think it'll always have that shadow from last year over it. Not to mention the run of bad luck I've had the last couple weeks. They say once you fall down you need to get up and try again though. Its true for partying too


No comments: