Monday, October 19, 2009

loss for words

I'm stressed somewhere between depressed and angry I am stressed. This year is not going how I planned. or how I wanted at all. I turned off my cellphone today. I knew if I had it on I'd just continue the same road. I don't care if my friends think I'm ignoring them. My grades are slipping; the one thing I thought I actually have and I feel it walking away from me too. My best friend from last year is gone, my other friends I never see because they live off campus, and for whatever reason I can't let myself fall into the group of people I've been hanging out with lately. The reason why my saturday night sucked was not because it was storming outside and no houses were throwing down. It sucked because I was stuck with two friends who I realized had become my new core friends, and no offense to them I don't want them to become my best friends. I don't want another group of friends. I no saying things was better before is all bullshit but I'm feeling discouraged. I'm not making any new gains and I feel like there is no where I can. I know it takes time for things to get getter; I just gotta be ready. The one thing I can not do is not be ready for when things pick up

No comments: