Monday, November 16, 2009

weekdays suck

I dont really feel like updating but whatever I have nothing else going on. I should because I had a good weekend though. Thanks to hurricane ida we had Thursday and friday off from school AND my friday morning court date was canceled. Cash register sound bam. It did make for sloppy party travels but that didnt stop me. I partyied anyway. Thursday night played edward 40 hands sort of, but then stopped after one; it was just inconvienent. Went to some random house and and was soaked from walking in the rain. It was all good though. Thursday night parties are always all good. But then I drunk called a million people and felt like an asshole the next day ha. Friday night, my apt did not have power for most the day but came back at night, no parties chilled with my roomates, watched blues brothers. Saturday night, went crazy at my friends house, was on things I'd rather not speak of. And got really into the movie waterboy and chain smoked hookah. I lost my ganja on my way home tho. Wack.

Crunkness: 9.5 /10
-Friday night I was mad wasted. Saturday i was tripping wasted and smacked, not even on planet earth anymore. Have not gotten this crazy in awhile.

Fun: 8.5 /10
- I had a fun weekend. Just more good times with friends.

Atmosphere: 9/10
-The storm and days off gave the weekend a bonus. Most of the time I was with my friends though. I don't think I met anyone at the thursday party.

Extras: 9 /10
- Again hurricane, 4 day weekend, canceled court date. Hell yea. And M visited from vt. Not too mention seeing all the flooded streets.

Shenigans:
8 /10
-Walking in the rain and tripping, good stuff. All the drunkdials, and losing my gangja not as good. I also finished with 0 dollars in my wallet. this was a wash

Overall: 9 /10
- Good solid stuff. Grandma would be proud

Btw CHECK THIS OUT, the new future love of my life



No comments: