Monday, April 12, 2010

I'm back baby

I'm not going to lie, yesterday I started practicing my lines for my first joke and at first it was a little discouraging. I hadn't acted in probably over a year really. Last year I did a show in the fall but that was it. I was rusty but after a good 15 mins of warming up I knew I was home again. I love performing, being in character is like going to another world through some time space dimension transporter. Ok well it's not that cool, but it's pretty fun. It's crazy though, I was excited because I finished my jokes, but only after one day of rehearsing I'm even more excited. I can be a funny dude, I have the talent, I just need to work my skills everyday. Essentially I have a little bit over a month til I perform if I keep my May 15th date. So I've pretty much broken it down, 5 jokes in 25 days, 5 days to learn each, and extra time to fine tune. So that's pretty much all I've been upto, that and being a social recluse because all I focus on is being funny. That and this oceanography test I'm about to own! God bless america

No comments: