Saturday, April 3, 2010

chacha cha motha fucka!

I used to think my problem was I couldn't handle liquor but actually my problem was that I could handle liquor. Because if I actually couldn't handle liquor I would puke or pass out and stop drinking but no I always finish the bottle before the night ends.

I apologize for the language but I have finished my jokes (except for two mini-jokes which are just
openers) and I am ready revise them and start practicing my routine. This is the second time I'll be moving my deadline up again. Which means I'm really ahead of where I planned to be. I should now be rehearsing by April 10th and have my jokes revised as well. Also I've already got 9 new joke Ideas that I can start writing when convenient. I have 15 jokes now, probably 6 of them are actually good-good, will no doubt make people laugh. So right now I just want to focus a routine before writing a million jokes I'm not sure I will use. Either way things are looking up. If my web cam would work I'd record another part of the documentary I'm making.

No comments: