Wednesday, March 17, 2010

March Madness, St Patricks Day, South Park Premiere, Archer finale

Having class at 8 in the morning after St. Patricks day is not convenient. Not that I would do anything crazy like last year.. but I'd atleast like to have the option available. I think I'm becoming each day. Before I was destroying my brain through partying, and now its rotting away because I'm no longer social. I can't win. I've written 3 jokes fully, I have around 17 ideas to write about left. All I want to do is perform stand up comedy once. Just once to say I did something I wanted to try when I was young.
Essentially I have 6 weeks to
- Finish another 15 or so jokes
- Rehearse
- Find a gig

I've already found alot of places where I can perform this summer.. surprisingly that was the easiest thing to do. I need to finish my jokes. I stopped working on my south park type cartoon (and believe me It's ready to be animated and lines recorded) but this is something I'm good at. I won't go as far to say it's a dream but its something I can do on my own and have creative control over. Well fame awaits, and so does call of duty 4

No comments: