Saturday, March 27, 2010

I want Chinese not hongkong fuey

Cha. CHAAAAAA. Cha Son. Things have been going good. I'm writing a joke a day and feel like I'm actually completely within my deadline. I got a call for a job, even tho they were upfront about wanting a full time employee I still have a phone interview on Monday. I just applied to be a red bull rep and who knows.. it could happen. So things are looking good. I think I'm about ready to kick my smoking habit. It's getting so boring. My classes are looking good I just need to really focus on spanish. I have a ton of computer science to do from now until 11:59 tomorrow + my parents are visiting me today. They should be here within an hour most likely. I know I'll get everything done but it should be interesting. I don't know where it came from but somehow I've gotten my spark back, I'm motivated again. I'm focused and I haven't been focused in awhile just one day it snapped and came back very shortly ago. I gotta thank God on this one because it definitely wasn't anything I did. The motivation was just like Bam. So yeah things are going good, and my jokes are getting better and better.



No comments: