Monday, August 27, 2007

Michael Vick you had it coming

He should of had an underground facility or something. My weekend pretty my much blew, but they all do now with my nazi parents. The highlight was probably saturday when we went blitzing to houses to sell our fund raisers, coupon books for football. Which aren't too much of a scam if you get past the 20 bucks we charge for them. Anyway so since all the seniors were driving we all took underclassmen in our cars. I got the smallest tinyiest freshmen there was, now immediately an alarm went off in my head. So me and this kid went to ever house together telling the people he was my little brother. Not a single rejection at all. Plus this kid even looked like my brother, we sold it so well. The only problem is not everyone was home, if they were we would of sold them all, no one would say no. If we got some townhouses it would of been over in 30 minutes. It was Gold, more importantly this made me laugh though


No comments: