Monday, September 6, 2010

forget everything you read before

The protagonist] I don't know what to do close friend from the past whose relevance has waned in recent years. On one hand I have these friends who are complete stoner's with no ambition or direction in life. Just floating day by day while opportunity passes them. And on the other hand I have my other friends who have the right idea, want to finish school and all that but also have the maturity of 12 year olds. No one wants to be friendless but I can't see myself being lifelong friends with any of these people. Is there some reason losers flock to me, since when was I proclaimed king of the losers. Should I just accept my position as king of the losers or continue my quest of being the most loserish non loser.

Friend] Have you tried not being a self-centered jackass.

Protagonist] There has to be a point where a person's own happiness outdoes the concern of everyone else thinking they're a jackass.

No comments: