Monday, May 24, 2010

So i'm starting something new..

Things I accomplished today

So I'm changing the format of this place once again. I just thought of this new Idea in the shower 2 mins ago. Basically from now on I will update everyday with a list of things I've "Accomplished" which can be anything from baking a cake to curing cancer. I'm doing this because I'm tired of feeling like I waste each day. Honestly everyday where nothing is accomplished is a day lost. One day I will turn 25 and I want to have something to show for the last 5 years I've lived. I want to do something with my life & If i write down each day what I do of importance i feel like that will encourage me to make the most of that day. I don't know how anyone can not consider every single day a gift to do something. I used to think there was Adventure only in movies or books but that's not true. Adventure is right around us all. We all have the choice and power to get up, go anywhere and do anything we choose. People don't do this though, I don't even do this but I will.

So the rules of this are very simple. I update everyday, all the things I've 'accomplished' and If I do not write it by 12 then I have accomplished nothing that day (of course there are exceptions tho) I won't always write a huge speel everyday, just what I accomplish. There's a max of 10 accomplishments per day and new accomplishments can always be added until midnight. I actually think this would be a really cool concept for a website but I have no knowledge, resources or cash to do this. Finally there's the point system but it's whose line is it anyway style. 5pt's for most important accomplishments, 1 point for least and that is all up to the accomplished. They don't mean anything but it's more rewarding when there's some sort of # or mark to show for what a person has done. So no mo' ado.


Accomplishments
1. Created this 'accomplishment' Idea - 4pts
2. Picked up some stacker 3 XPLC - 4pts
3. Read a chapter from the bible - 5pts
4. Unlocked an ending from this game TVC - 2pts
5. Worked on a new routine - 4pts
- 19 pts total

Right now as you see I haven't done much today, but I hope that seeing the amount of things I do everyday (which is usually little) I'll be encouraged to do more. But I do have until Midnight to keep adding accomplishments.

No comments: